30 November 2010

Christmas; and Video Games

I got most of my Christmas shopping done yesterday. I'm splurging this year :) yay-hoo, I say! I just gotta get a couple things for Mom, something for Adam and Jamie, and a bow for Peyton's present. I'm actually excited about Christmas this year.

Normally I hate Christmas. It's stressful and annoying, what with the music and... numerous other things. Let's just put it this way; I'm a Halloween kinda person.

On a completely different note, I finished Fable III about a week ago. Totally loved it and it has definite re-play value! And the Sims 3 is awesome, though I wish it had two players :(. Also, I wish it had easier controls. Like its parent, the Sims 2.

OOO! Donkey Kong Country Returns! Yay! Totally wicked, that is. Steph and I completed it the day before yesterday; though we have tons of secrets to find so we can unlock the Golden Temple. There is supposedly a banana inside that takes you to alternate universes or something like that. Anyhoo, I'm a fan of the originals for the SNES, so when I read about this puppy I was super excited! Bought it on Nov. 21st.

There is supposed to be a remake of Goldeneye out as well, and I want it. Heh. Though, it'll definitely need to wait till after Christmas.

Just like the Nintendo 3DS. Ooo. It apparently plays 3D games, like, you know, the images pop out. It's gonna have Resident Evil Mercenaries on it, so I'm getting it even if it kills me. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment